Sunday, April 04, 2010

1051. short weekend or long weekend?

Rant of the day:
The long weekend seemed short and I didn't do anything much. Felt pretty bored actually. Besides the run on Thursday and Friday, did nothing much really. No movie. No shopping. No KTV-ing. No clubbing. Lotsa eating and twanging at home. Our planned JB dinner was cancelled too.

Not sure what to blog since we did nothing much. But I am pretty sure of something... I don't think I'll make the extra effort to East Coast Park just to jog. Have to wake up early with all the barang barang. Drive there. Get pissed off with the limited parking lots. All people blocking your way when you are jogging!!! I'll stick to where I jog now from my house to Bishan park connector. To and fro is also about 5km.

Also, did something that I'll never even think about last time... participate in a long distance running event organised by 100 Plus, PA and Newton Running. Not 2km... Not 5km... It's 25km!!! Something which I didn't even thought of doing it last time. And in May, I'll have my first finisher medal. Haha... Perhaps gradually, I'll doing more of these long distance run and hopefully one day, I'll complete a marathon.

Anyway, is it true that females are weaker in parking the car?


Hmmmmmmm... But the auntie is funny lah... So is the guy... Reverse lah!!!

No comments: