Sunday, April 11, 2010

1056. the weekend

Thought of the day: Is the weather getting hotter? Or is it just me?
I did not accomplish what I had planned for over the weekend -- to exercise in the morning. Not sure why but I'm simply too sleepy to wake up. No matter how many alarms I had placed, I'm still not waking up. It's like as if my body is screaming for more sleep!!!

So there goes my exercises...

Anyway, spent quite a sum at Zara yesterday. Big hole in my wallet. Here's what I'd got...


Love the blue polo but the cut is meant to be slim, so my shoulders and arms abit tight. Dear says the jeans is nice... So buy lor. Plus a skirt for dear, that's coming to $180... Ooooowwwww... Then again, sometimes spending can be happy too.

Saw this on YouTube.


Perhaps one day, I can start practising on my old name cards as well... =P

No comments: