Monday, April 05, 2010

1052. feeling bloated

Rant of the day: Ain't getting enough sleep...
I'm in pain for practically the whole day... Feeling bloated. Food not disgesting properly. Irritable bowel. Feeling weak and light. And I'm seriously not sure what's happening but I don't wanna see the doctor. Ya know, after long weekend + take MC on the following working day = people think you are sibeh gao twang even though you are really sick. I've still got another few more months before the end of my contract. Shall reserve any other "stunts" till then.

I'm just hoping it's not gonna be another relapse of my stomach flu. It's been a problem for MANY years...

Anyway, had lotsa ginger in my diet the whole day so as to improve the "poisonous gas" releasing function. So I'm like burp... fart... burp... fart... practically the whole day. I'd just burped in fact...

Hopefully I didn't fart like this... Paiseh to the max can!!!


Hahaha...

No comments: