Thursday, April 22, 2010

1062. the cast

Thought of the day: Clutches ain't that expensive actually...
Ok. I've got my ankle cast. Moving around is a chore now. Felt extremely handicap and useless. Even simple tasks like going to toilet or bathing are tough now. But I do not wanna trouble the people around me. So, I really had been trying to self-help.

I'd always wanna know how does it like to put a cast on the legs and now I do. It seriously doesn't feels good. It's like a sauna inside!!! Tada~~~ My cast!!!


No fracture. No hairline cracks. The cast is mainly to restrict my ankle movement because the swell is way to huge and the doctor think that it will be good if I'm on cast. But the cast is super duper heavy on an injured leg. I'm sure it wouldn't felt that heavy if I'm not in pain.

Haiz. Looks like I'm gonna be wheelchair bound during the family day at Universal Studio Singapore on coming Saturday. So sad...

No comments: