Wednesday, April 28, 2010

1064. ain't quite comfortable

Rant of the day: I'm still in pain... Owwwww...
Going through the longest MC in my life so far and things ain't quite comfortable actually. Besides the fact that I get to sleep more and wake up at 9 plus in the morning for breakfast and medication, the ankle still hurts like hell!!! The worse pain is always in the morning when I'm getting off the bed. The pain can be so bad that my face will turn pale.

But the swelling had subsided quite a lot. Can feel it... LITERALLY... The cast and bandages are coming loose. So had to stick them back with my own collection of micropore (those white cloth tape that the clinics or hospitals use to stick the bandages up) that I had been keeping since I'm quite an accident-prone person.

Going toilet just to pee is hell enough. Needless to say going for a bath...

I'm practically stuck at home EVERYDAY because going outdoor is tedious. I can't make up the short flight of stairs without sweating or panting.

But I can't stay in front of my laptop for too long as well! The ankle will be numbed... So I finished reading all my unfinish magazines. Still got 2 more books to complete.

I'm so looking forward to remove my cast on Friday... Please lemme recover... Please please please... I'm still pretty hopeful to complete the 25km run in May...

No comments: