Tuesday, April 06, 2010

1053. fulfil wishes

Rant of the day: Having aching legs...
Listening to Y.E.S. 93.3FM now. Online streaming of course. DJ Peifen was mentioning something about new year resolution and realised that I didn't blog about it last time. But nothing much differs from previous year because I didn't manage to fulfil those last year.

Anyway, I will be graduating this year. So, one wish down on my wish list. I wanna complete the following this year as well:
1) Learn inline skating
2) Do a long distance run event
3) Change a job to something I like (but of course should pay me enough as well)

I'm gonna start (1) from tomorrow onwards. 4 lessons only. In office. But hope that within this 4 lessons, I can learn to skate smoothly at least.

As for (2), I'm gonna start my first in life, PAssion Run on 22 May 2010. Though it's not a full distance 42km marathon, but for a beginner like me, 25km is a good start. I just hope I can survive the run and hopefully can complete it within 3 hours. Hopefully...

Whereas for (3), contract ending but things are hard to say. What if the market is bad? What if I can't find a job? Just hope this will turn out fine... Whatever the case is, it's about 56 days to the end of contract!!! Woohoo~~~

Anyway, the thing that I'm looking forward currently is the family day at Universal Studio Singapore!!! Muahahahahaha...

I'm beginning to like this song... Tonight Tonight by 阮經天 and 趙又廷, from their latest movie 艋舺 (Monga). It has this unexplainable "feel" attached to the song.


Didn't know these 2 guys can sing but prolly of the song as well. Doesn't require too many tough techniques.

And have you watched the movie? You should if you haven't. DAMN NICE LAH!!! Here's a scene from the movie that pricks human heart.


It's not easy to be an star. 演员真的不好当。

No comments: