Wednesday, April 21, 2010

1060. injured ankle

Rant of the day: A damn suay day...
Trainer: Sir, you are skating and braking fine now. Go faster and try to brake within a shorter distance.

Me: (Hesitate for a moment) Erm... Ok, I'll try...

So there I go. Bend my knees lower because I'm tall and the CG (Centre of Gravity) is too high. First step out, left... right... left... right... Ok, speed picking up. Try to go faster... left... right... left... right... Focus Eric. Focus.

SHIT!!! I'm going too fast!!! Right!!! Brake brake!!! Ok, step one, close up my legs.

*wobbles*

SHIT!!! I'm wobbling too much... Woooo... WOOOOO... Still not close up enough. Somemore Eric!!! SOMEMORE!!!

*wobbles even more violently*

Woooo... Wooooo... AHHHHHHHH!!! Cluck... Cluck... (did I break my bones??? oh shit...) Thud............

There you go, my falling sequence. Don't blame anyone. It's just damn suay... When I heard the "cluck" sound during the moment of the fall, I was thinking that I broke my bones. But I think I didn't (if not how to come home and blog right?) and is just a bad bad sprain on the veins at my right ankle.

I can't stand up properly. I can't walk properly for obvious reasons. My right ankle now swells like a tree trunk and I seriously thinks that I walk like a zombie in Resident Evil movie. Hahahaha...

Luckily my brother is at home and came to fetch me home. Thanks brother. Phew~~~ At least I don't need to stand and wait for cab at that hour (around 9pm). But now I'm worried about the following that's coming up this 2 months:

1) Family Day at Universal Studio Singapore, THIS SATURDAY!!!
2) Start of IPT, 18 May 2010 to 17 June 2010
3) 25km PAssion Run, 22 May 2010

*sigh*

Let's just hope that all turns out fine... Cheers!!!

PS: I'm really fine. Don't worry too much.

No comments: