Thursday, April 29, 2010

1065. i cannot scratch

Rant of the day: My foot is sweating inside the cast and bandages... Eeewwwww...
Ok... Tomorrow is the cast removal day. I'm seriously not sure if I am even 50% healed. The pain was terrible this morning and only to subside after medication. Then again, it only means that the injury is still in a bad condition. But I'll be glad if the cast can be removed asap. It's warm inside and if I feel itchy, I CANNOT SCRATCH!!! And it's extremely uncomfortable wearing it. My movement is literally restricted. I have to depend on my crutches to go to the toilet...

*sigh*

I'm so hoping to quickly remove it. And of course, to stand up and walk on my own without the crutches...

Some things to complete after getting the cast remove after tomorrow. Need to attend a fashion show with dear on Saturday (so I'm hoping I can walk properly and not limp too much). So, what to wear huh? Troubled... Also, need to collect my Kenneth Cole Timepiece from Safra. Almost forgot about it until I glanced on the collection slip that's lying on my desk.

No comments: