Sunday, April 18, 2010

1059. dulan-ness

Rant of the day: I said I need a hair cut... But... *sigh*
Today had gotta be one of my worse Sunday this year. If you had been following my tweets today, posted 2 messages that I'm sibeh dulan. Shan't elaborate on it but even till now, I'm still feeling the dulan-ness...

Anyway, the Hong Kong trip in coming August is confirmed. A very last minute decision but I felt a good one as well. Haven't been there yet in my life and after hearing so many good comments about the place, I do think that a visit there is a must. But now, how much to bring there to spend?

Time to start researching and planning the itinerary...

Remember the Doraemon Pig Lucky Charm saga that MacD had previously? I thought the sale of the charm was over but apparently it's still on sale at the outlet near my estate. I had to get one since I'm born in the year of boar.


I love this part of the lucky charm. So cute!!!


Very odd... I don't have the pre-Monday blues for the first time... Very very odd...

No comments: