Saturday, February 03, 2007

401. losing sleep

Quote of the day: We are right at the bottom of the food chain in our company.

It's really windy this few days. This is so strong that I see women's hair flying all over their face! So it's time to put on extra clothings when you are out.

I couldn't sleep well last night but thank goodness I'm not working today. Not sleeping well is because of what to write in my farewell email to my friends and colleagues. After submitting the graduity letter, if I get the cash this month, I will most prolly tender on early March. I'm getting quite comfortable in the company now with the new big bunch of super friendly colleagues in the new department, so I will be very very upset when I leave but leaving is a confirmed decision. I can't be answering calls throughout my entire career path as I see room for expansion in the company really slow. Plus I need to study, therefore shift work is totally out for me. Need to source for an office hour job which can accomodate studies after work.

I've got so much things to tell so many peps before I leave, so I think I'll better start drafting my farewell email. I've got my most memorable batch mates. I've got the most wonderful coffee buddy. I've got the most fantastic cliques in the old and new clusters. I've got the most inspirational supervisors.

So lemme think what to write when I leave...

Well, before everyone gets melancholy, I think I'll better stop here. I'm going out to shop for my daily neccessities later. For nuts, I've finish up my hair wax and hair spray! Have to get them else how to go out? Haha.

My afternoon shift is coming to an end for this week. I'm so glad! Finally, morning shift awaits...

No comments: