Sunday, February 18, 2007

409. k800i blues

Quote of the day: “猪”你新年快乐,万事如意。

Happy Chinese New Year everyone. It's a brand new lunar year ahead and hope everything goes well.

Anyway, I was released from work early yesterday because the SL was pretty good and we had a lil balloting to draw who can take the half day leave. Fortunately, I got it. First time in my job I got the ballot man! Which was good, so that I can resolve the stupid issue with my new K800i.

Finally, I've got the phone in my grasp now but initially, I was so upset because there were some unremovable icons on my screen. Thinking that my phone might be damaged, I brought the phone back to the shop yesterday and after so much effort, we finally realised that it's not a phone problem, but my sim card problem. So happens that my previous sim was the older batch of 3G sim and there had been reports on such icons but now, it's finally resolved! Woohoo!

The camera is damn good man! 3.2mp and comes with auto flash. So be gone the good old days of the glaring light from phones. Got it at $138 after trade in my K750i.

Ok, first day of CNY but wouldn't be too busy this year since nobody at home is really celebrating.

No comments: