Tuesday, February 13, 2007

406. wonderful day

Quote of the day: 百年修得同舟渡,千年修得共枕眠。

Yiu Fei's wedding photo album is so nice. When will it be my turn? Her hubby look like Jeff Chang (张信哲) in the photos. Gals, stop drooling. He's officially taken up. So change your target to me me me me me! Haha. But hor, I'm also taken la but not official yet, so you can still keep your fantasies on me! Haha! But somehow I think is the camera's angle problem that Yiu Fei suddenly look a bit plump. Please lor, she's soooooooooo skinny in real life! And how come in some photos she look like Selina from S.H.E?

Today is quite a wonderful day. So much so that callers seems pretty nice to me. Well, perhaps because it's closer to Chinese New Year and they've decided to treat peps better for this time being. Well, hope it last longer. But it's pretty busy today. Calls just keeps coming in on the early part and the final 3 hours of the day. Kill me man! Answer calls NON-STOP!

Also, HR have sent out our graduity entitlement today! Guess what? I've got the full sum based on my performance! Woohoo! Well, it now can settle for my anniversary gifts and dinner and whatever else needed.

Plus, office gave each of us a $20 cash ang pao! Wah, so nice right? How did they know my wallet is going empty this few days? At least I have some spare cash for tomorrow's lunch. Haha.

So have you plan for tomorrow's Valentine's Day? If you start thinking now, it will be too late. For us? It's going back to where we started our first dinner date. Let's just hope it's not crowded. Think by the time we meet up for dinner, it's almost 8.30pm! So late right? Dear, if you feel too hungry, eat some finger food ok? Don't go on a hungry stomach. Not good for your body.

Back to dear's blog issue, it seems some pep's skin is just as thick as elephant's skin! Perhaps a note to all readers. Most bloggers who write about our everyday life are keeping this going on for friends or peps who really cares to keep themselves update. We rant our displeasure. We inform on what we had been doing. Yes, it's not a conventional diary as EVERYONE can read, which means readers can leave their thoughts and comments for a particular post. But this does not mean readers have every single right to intrude to the blogger's life by leaving their 5 cents worth of advice which doesn't mean anything and yet hurt the blogger in one way or another! And when other's who really care step in to protect the blogger, isn't it time for you to leave and not create a big scene, making yourself look like a monkey? And of course, if you want to make a big huha out of it, tell us who you are unless you don't have a name?

I think the noesy bugger really felt our wrath and prowess and that's why he kept on "begging" us to shut up. But of course since his pleads seems so hostile, I'm NOT letting him off as I'm having so much fun of attacking him back and I can't help myself for stopping! Like I've mentioned in my previous post on one of my "quote of the day" that I like challenges. Even though I know I'm challenging a kid but I simply get a kick out of it, like having an orgasm! Haha!

Ok, let's not make me sound sadistic. That pest is just an exceptional case looking for trouble. He's asking for it. Yes, I know "it's" a "he". As per my previous post in Chinese, the more you say or write, the more you reveal who are you.

I'm so tired now but I can't sleep because I'm charging my mp3 player... Sad...

No comments: