Saturday, February 10, 2007

405. bling bling

Rant of the day: Weather is changing again. It's finally getting warmer.
After shopping around yesterday evening for a new pair of spectacles and I've failed. I just couldn't find one that is really impressive for my liking and within my budget. I want to claim from office. Haha. Well, it's my entitlement for staff benefit right? So better use it before I leave.

Well, instead of buying spectacles, my dear and I bought something else. It's always the case right? Plans just don't work out in most cases when it comes to shopping. Like my mum, she can plan at home on only a certain amount of stuff to buy at NTUC but she always comes home with much MORE! Haha...

So, we bought blings blings instead. Haha. Our first "couples" bling bling but actually they are from different stores. Guys, silver-horned pendant with glitteries and comes with a silver chain from RE- @ $33.90. Comes in 2 colours, silver and black. Ladies, gold-horned pendant with glitteries and comes with a gold chain from Aldo @ $29. Comes in 2 colours, gold and silver. The lady version is just slightly smaller and they look fantastic man!

The clothes at RE- seems pretty nice actually and I think they are having a discount @ 20% for tops except accessories. Should I go shopping again? I'm spending quite a fair bit already and I've also yet to buy my k800i. Well, staff benefit also. Haha.

So back to getting new spectacles, I better work on it...

No comments: