Friday, February 09, 2007

403. briefing

Rant of the day: I love new challenges!

I've told June today on my final decision to leave. She's pretty upset actually. We've been really close coffee buddy practically almost everyday, as long as we are both at work. We pour out our displeasure. We talk about alot of things. She's just like my big sister who I can look for in the office when I'm feeling down. Gosh, I'll so damn miss her coffee breaks when I leave.

I'll be back in camp tomorrow morning for some briefing again. All over again. It's a waste of my time! I could have spend better time doing my OT and earn a lil more for next month's pay! I get a mere $8++ for attending such stuff. That's less then my per hour pay in office! Sianz... Well, since in such arrangement, what to do? Brief liao, go E-Mart and buy things lor! Haha. Don't waste a trip there right? I need new black socks for work.

What to do after that? Clean up my house of course! Mum's at home for cleaning. I'm thinking of making new spectacles and make the final claims before I leave. Which design shall I go for?

Damn, I'm sleepy. Need to rest. Ciaoz peps!

No comments: