Monday, February 19, 2007

410. work on cny

Rant of the day: Haiz, I'm back at work on the second day of CNY! How shitty can it be!

I'm blogging now in office from Nicholas's laptop now. Thanks Nic. So now I really feel like buying 1 laptop. So anyone wish to contribute to "Buy Rice a Laptop Fund"? Haha...

But I'm really sleepy now. Woke up early this morning to get ready for prayers at temple for grandpa. Then back to aunt's place for lunch. Slacked for a while and back to work. Gracias Thomas for sending me to work. Anyway, he's my cousin. Single and available. Heehee.

Mum is thinking about dear's proposal for the adoption for a puppy. She's so tempted, so am I. It's "ah pek" dog! I don't know how to spell the formal name la but pronouce as "shi-nau-zer" la. Haha. I'm also very tempted too but we are just too afraid that we can't take good care of the dog. So should we? Hmmmmm...

Took some photos from my new K800i and it's like OMG, quality is so good! Will upload when I have the time to edit since I'll be tendering soon, so I'll have more time la! Heehee. Ok, back to work now. All guys are in now for work. Sianz...................

No comments: