Thursday, February 01, 2007

400. hairy affair

Exclamation: I love my new hair!

First day of February and I'm bringing good news! I'm going to submit my 1 year graduity rewards later before work! Oh my goodness, we are talking about cold hard cash my dear... Hopefully I get the full amount, so that I can have that extra cash to buy a new handphone and also for my 1 year anniversary pressie with dear.

On my new hair, gosh, I'm loving it!

Leng zai or not? If really leng zai, then considering me for a TV commercial? Haha. Anyway, it cost me $80 to get it cut, dye and then highlight. Ouch! But no choice, it's almost the festive seasons and all salons had actually jack up the prices.

But I think I might be losing my hair. It seems to get thinner this few days. Oh no, I don't want to be a botak! Think if the situation goes on, I might need to make a trip to hair care centre. Sad... But come to think about it, my hair has always been thin and not becasue I'm going botak, but since young, I don't really have alot of hair growing on my head. It's not a really huge population up there. Oh well, we shall see about it la.

I still can't wait to submit my graduity letter!

No comments: