Sunday, February 25, 2007

413. enough

Rant of the day: I hate working on afternoon shifts, especially on weekends!

I can't wait to quit. I'm so looking forward to find a new job and move on. It's at a point of my life where it says "enough means enough". I had enough of so many things at work. Enough of stupid peps calling in, screaming at the top of their voice. Enough of doing rubbish follow ups where you already know the stupid outcome from Finance department. Enough of getting irritating buggers calling in for freebies where it's getting too much. Enough of supervisors aiming at me, "hoping" that I will volunteer for more OTs.

So, I've decided to call a quit and put an end to everything. I change is needed. I'm not tied down to any commitment like many married man in my department. I'm free to go and choose.

The resignation letter is ready for print. Dear, remember to help me print ok? I'll give the letter on 1st March. Suddenly, I just felt so happy about the whole idea of leaving.

After the day at MoS, seems like dear had a lil too much alcohol and her throat is affected quite badly. Drink more water ok? Rest more also. Don't talk too much also. Seeing your throat aches, my heart aches too... Lesson learnt -- Control the alcohol intake. It can burn your throat.

No comments: