Wednesday, February 07, 2007

402. exceptional

Rant of the day: I will tender in March. I've made up my mind because leaving will make me a happier man.

I've got so sick of the policy. Fuck it!

In the term of shift exchange, it's not an exceptional. Where both parties mutually agrees to exchange shift and no one affects the manpower head counts, it's not an exceptional. And in the actual fact, this company owes me exceptionals so long as I'm still in this department as I'm being forcefully transferred to this department! I wasn't even treated in respect of such arrangements. What am I? A soccer ball? A dog?

Extract from my supervisor's email: "...we hope to see more OTs from you. and not just on your OFF days..."

What the fuck right? He simply means I should do more OTs before or after work, else no more such "exceptionals"! My response in my mind? Fuck it... I'm tendering anyway, you wouldn't have the chance to make me do OT anymore.

It's not that I don't do OT. I do apply for it but only on my off or rest days and not before or after work. Reason? Look where the hell I stay! Do I drive to work? No. So how long do I need to get to office? I have to wake up 2 freaking hours before work! Have he ever ask me why I don't do before and after work OT just to understand the situation as a boss? No.

I'm tired of the work.

I'm sick of the suddenly changes in shift in this new department.

I'm so disappointed with such emails/sms/verbal messages.

So I believe leaving here will make me a happier man outside. The day will come on 1st March when I tender! Anyway, I'm on mc today. Having sore throat and of course, NOT IN DA MOOD to work.

No comments: