Friday, April 13, 2007

446. results

Rant of the day: 妞妞好像在发情期……

Up comes the webby.

Where is the result?

Ok, here goes... Don't think too much. I didn't perform well that day.

How come that name seems so familiar?

Oh my gawd! I'm in Top 50 list for the Y.E.S 93.3 DJ Search Competition! I can't believe my eyes when I saw the result released on 93.3 official webby. Wanna see for yourselves? Click here and then click on "50强名单出炉". And my name is there! All names in Chinese so if you don't know my name, is "林威". Ok, 1 week to practise for the finals on 22/4/07 at IMM. I must not be nervous this time round. Must gambatte!

I'm always welcoming all who wish to support me on that day! Heehee. Banners are welcome too. Haha. Anyway, it's on 22/4/07, a Sunday at around 10am at IMM. Oh shucks, I need to think what to wear on that day! What to prepare? What will they ask this time round? I'm so lost... Breathe Eric, BREATHE...

Anyway, it's a pretty busy week this week. Lotsa small small events going on. BBQ on Wednesday at dear's place with Angela and Li Keng. We had lotsa fun and FOOD! Eat until I wanna puke. Haha. Too much food le! But it was alot of fun with all these gals around.

Guess what, I've got another BBQ later this evening at Downtown East. It's Elaine's birthday! Happy birthday gal! But too bad that my dear can't go with me. She's down with flu. Take care ok my dear. Must drink more water and rest more too. Weather isn't good this few days. It's been unpredictable, so must take care of your body ok? Promise...

No comments: