Tuesday, April 17, 2007

448. zoo trip

Side-track: Yeah! I've got a new bed frame!

Zoo trip was fun man! I can't remember when was my last time there but this time, it's so fun! A lil too warm for comfort though but as long as you brought enough water, it shouldn't be a problem. Bring some homemade food too. You wouldn't want to spend there. Thrust me...

Here we are at the entrance. Looks like they've done some make-overs.

Nice tickets too! Think they might make good collectibles.

After some twists and turns, I've got "chased" by some weird tribal men! I quickly hid myself amongst some statues. Spot me!

"Are you up in the tree?", says the monkey.

"Don't ask us! We're lost too!", screamed the otters.

"You might be in my food container.", searched the squirrels.

"I'm busy la. Don't bother me.", nagged the elephant.

"Want to hide in my mouth?", grinned the crocs.

"I think my pouch might be safer." The kangaroo suggested.

"I think you are the second from the right.", said the polar bear.


"I think I saw you, human..." The cheetah stared.


"Hey! Same colour as us!" The zebras smiled.


"Me too, but don't talk to me. I'm sleepy.", yawned the white tigers.


"Why don't you hide yourself in a huge shell like me?", asked the gianted tortise.


"No. I think I can protect him best." Yup, that's my girl! Muacks!

Ok, not so funny I guess but do make a trip down to the Zoo and enjoy some fresh air. They are going to send the only polar bear out once it's mother pass away. She's already 30 years old this year. Way past the average of 25 years. Our Zoo is going to change to a tropics zoological garden. So, we might never see penguins and sea lions again too.

Save the wildlife. Many animals are near extinction and if we don't save them, who will? Poachers? You must be joking... So start by reducing global warming! Spread the message!

No comments: