Saturday, April 21, 2007

451. additional ingredient

Rant of the day: Tomorrow is the day! I'm so nervous!

I think my house is infested with ants everywhere! But the thing is you don't know where they hide and where the heck is their nest. I see them running around at my wardrobe. I see them on my computer desk. I see them on the floor. I see them on the wall. But the nightmare is -- seeing them in your breakfast!

Ok, that was yesterday's breakfast. Mum bought 3 delicious muffins from Tanjong Pagar. Haven't had them for ages. So, poured myself a glass of milk as usual and grabbed a chocolate chip muffin. It was so nice that I have to grab another one. So I peered into the bag and to my horror, the bag was filled with ants and the other 2 muffins have ants all over! Ok, so I not only had a glass of milk and chocolate chip muffin, I also had alot of ants "proteins" for breakfast! How's that? Down goes the rest of the muffins and ants to the rubbish chute. Gross!!!

What a way to start your meal. Haha...

But luckily, that was yesterday's breakfast. Today's bread and jam was perfect. Well, at least I don't get additional ingredients in it.

Anyway, I've already bought what I will need for tomorrow. Let's hope and pray that things will go well. My supporters strength going down because of distance. Oh well, what to do?

No comments: