Monday, April 23, 2007

453. i'm out

Rant of the day: I'm so tired.

Don't worry. I didn't jump off the building after they announced the results. Neither did I drank detergent for breakfast. It's just unfortunate that I'm out from the competition but honestly, their written test was super difficult man! Well, maybe difficult for peps like me who haven't hand-written chinese for so long.

Thanks so much to dear who had been accompanying me through the entire event since morning's written test till the result announcement. You must be so tired. Muacks! Love you lots. Also, thanks to Felix and his beau who were also there to support me. It's really greatly appreciated. Thanks to all those who sent sms to support me. But, sorry to disappoint you guys. I didn't make it.


Audition @ Plaza Singapura. Result: IN!


Semi Finals @ IMM. Result: OUT!

The journey from audition to semi finals might be a short-lived one but the experience is fantastic. It's my first time joining a competition that was held on outdoor stage and my first time to qualify for semi finals. In fact, my first time to qualify for semi finals after all my participation in different competitions. I'm happy actually.

But am I trying too hard?

No comments: