Saturday, April 14, 2007

447. fat burning day

Rant of the day: I'm so tired...

I think I haven't been travelling so much by foot since BMT route march.

Had walked with mum from home to Bishan Park for a 1 large round jog. Sweat like crazy and the sun ain't exactly friendly today. After that, walked home again.

Then, went down to fetch dear after work and walked out to the nearest bus stop to take service 72 to Hougang Central for lunch. Sushi was fantastic at Ichiban Sushi. Something new and DIFFERENT from Sakae Sushi. Very different...

Walked around a lil more Hougang Mall to buy some stuff for sandwich ingredients. Dear's preparing a sumptous sandwich meal for tomorrow's Zoo trip. After that, walked back dear's place.

Things don't end here. We had a major washing up to do with Boy Boy. Have to wash him up before bringing him to my place. He stinks!

Strolled Boy Boy and with dear by my side, we went all the way from dear's place to my home. Sun was still menacing and in just a short while, we were all practically "cooked". This trip took more then an hour.

Reached home. Gosh... Rest awaits. Dinner served. It was mum's Hainanese Chicken Rice! Woohoo! Delicious but my legs are already aching. Stuck to TV till 9pm before another round of walking comes.

Yes, we strolled Boy Boy back to dear's place. He's shagged out but so are we. I'm not walking home man! Bus trip...

Gosh, I feel like I've just done a day of TNP Big Walk! Guess what? We have more walking to do tomorrow at Zoo! Let's just hope the sun will be friendly tomorrow...

No comments: