Tuesday, April 24, 2007

454. wake up call

Quote of the day: 男人最怕女人唠叨,女人最怕男人沉默。

Got woke up this morning, not by my alarm clock, but a wake up call from dear. She had got the Spiderman 3 tickets! Woohoo! But how much ah? She didn't give me any details and she's also not replying my smses. Oh well, perhaps she's busy now.

How I can't wait for spidie to sling to Singapore man! I'd watched both the previous 2 episodes and definitiely not going to miss this one. Logan just told me that all the tickets are sold out for the launch and he couldn't get the tickets now! Oh my gawd! That's fast! Looks like the spider fever is about to start soon. So start slinging your way through now!

Tomorrow will be the 100th day since my grandpa passed away. Hope he's doing well up there in another world. Light prayers (I hope) will be done tomorrow from afternoon onwards till don't know what time.

No comments: