Thursday, April 19, 2007

450. coming soon

Rant of the day: The weather seems odd today.

It's just a couple more days to the 93.3FM DJ Search semi-finals. Stress? You bet! But I really don't know what to really prepare. Morning seems to be written test. Topics? Format? I have totally no-eye-deer! MCQ? I'm really pray for this. Fill in the blanks? I'll die man. 造句? I can do this. Compo? Probably not right? Duration? Hopefully not like 'O'-Levels.

Afternoon is stage test. What are they going to ask? I still need to do self-intro again right? Do I need to perform? No topics. No format. Everything under the sun! "Be natural. Be yourself. Smile." But I will definitely be nervous when I'm on stage! So many of the contestants are so experienced with stage pressence. For me, almost a big ZERO! My mind betta not go blank when I'm on stage.

I feel like I'm going through 'O'-Levels again. Written test. Oral test. But this time with ALOT of public eyes looking at you doing the tests.

So how to prepare? Read news. Read magazines. Listen to broadcast. Practise self-intro again. Think it might help. Think on what to wear for semi. Too formal? Looks like poly projects presentation. Too casual? Looks like I'm going to market. Too loud? Afraid that I might look like a clown. Too plain? Doesn't suit the competition. I'm going through fashion magazines one after another. Ok, I've got a rough idea on what to wear but hopefully it doesn't turn out bad. I don't need to make-up right? *crossing fingers*

1/5 chances to finals. 10 out of 50 will move onto finals in June. Will I make the cut? I really hope so too.

Wait... Do I need to bring my stationary for the written test? Pen at least?

No comments: