Thursday, October 02, 2008

726. communication breakdown

Rant of the day: Deadlines!!! Fark!!!

Why am I doing a business module when I wanna do mass communication?

If the topic is interesting, then it's not so bad. But it's not. Never mind... If the lecturer is interesting, then it compensates. Worse... It's damn monotonous and boring. And my lecturer cannot pronounce "ideology" properly. Right...

The lecture got sooooooo boring that I decided to partial switch off and start counting her FREQUENTLY used word -- right/alright.

"The eh business right, have to eh, develop a marketing plan right. And eh this eh right, will allow you eh to... right."

So she can easily use 3 to 4 "right" in one sentence. I am not joking. I only started counting her "right" after the break, leaving about 1 hour of lesson before home. Guess what? In just an hour, she used a whooping 566 "right"!!!

Right...............

Anyway, if you think that the above is funny, this is even more funny!!!

The kid is super cute and funny lar. Bhu-lar-der... Bhu-lar-der... No farni... No farni... Bhu-lar-der... This is what we call a serious communication breakdown. Haha...

No comments: