Saturday, October 25, 2008

743. high school musical 3

Rant of the day: There's many things I wanna say but I can't... I'm sorry...

Watched High School Musical 3 just a while ago. I'm not exactly a High School series fan but watching it because it's dear's favourite and I'm quite sure it's not a lousy movie.

Songs were good. Casts were cute, bubbly, jumpy and extremely young. Plot was ok, mainly talking about dreams, graduation, prom... Yes, this reminds me that I NEVER had a prom!!! All thanks to the SARS shit... Still remember all the hype about getting people to group together for prom. Planning what to wear and who to "jio". Thinking how to save up for the expensive tickets. But because of the SARS incident, all mass events were cancelled. Sad...

Back to the movie. Zac Efron can sing quite well. Vanessa Hudgens has pretty wide vocal range but her voice is too squeaky for my liking. Ashley Tisdale seems to have a better voice but she somehow has Christina Aguilera's shadow. And can't remember the name of the guy who played Ashley's twin brother but he has sharper features than Zac and can also sing quite well.

But I guess I'm a lil too old for such movies. Doesn't really connect to it but it's a pretty decent movie to go for.

Dear enjoyed it alot. Don't ask me how I know 'cause I simply knew it...

No comments: