Tuesday, October 21, 2008

738. birthdays

Rant of the day: Wallet very empty now. So sad...

I kinda got afraid of October... It's like almost a birthday month! Everyday I see Friendster birthday alert and it's not one or two, but a whole chunk of BIRTHDAYS!!! And you know what this means -- presents. I'd already paid like close to $400 for mum and brother's birthday stuff and so, I'm not buying anyone else's birthday present this year.

It's barely 2 weeks from my last pay day and I'm suffocating. Broke lar. Gimme a break... *sobz*

Since I'm not buying anything, I'd gotta wish ALL those October babies whom I know, a happy birthday. Wish you all the best. Wishes on blog is free. Muahahaha...

Presentation is just around the corner and things are not exactly on track but neither off track. Hope that everythng is gonna be fine and there's more to be done back in office!!! I'm drowning soon. Hello hello... Can someone throw me a float? I don't have enough fats to keep me floating...

Anyway, new single from Wonder Girls -- Nobody. Love the MTV. Talking about synchronised dance group, this is what I call 默契!!! Enjoy.

No comments: