Tuesday, October 28, 2008

747. busy busy busy

Rant of the day: The work wouldn't be last minute if my boss can make up her mind.

Got my contact lens finally. But it will be nice if someone sponsors my lasik (bladeless) operations. Heehee. I wouldn't mind some free make overs too. And perhaps a car to make my travelling less painful. Oh come on, make my wish come true... X'mas is just around the corner ya... =P

Well, craps aside. I'm like soooooooo busy at work today. But it could had been prevented if my boss can be decisive. The whole planning thing had been dragging and dragging and now, she wants everything to be finalised... erm... like a few days before releasing to the news. Right........

So, I'm practically working my heads off today. Prepare the amended slides. Check and test the PCs. Prepare the amended course outline and structure. On top of these, still have to carry out daily ops like, handling correspondences, updating information, clear queries and other miscelleanous stuff. Not missing out my toilet breaks and coffee walks. What about munching and gossip time? See, I'm so busy!!!

Think the whole of this week and next week, I'll be so engage in work and personal stuff. Whole of next week is already booked, Monday to Friday, as you would already know. Have my presentation this Thursday and I'm going back school to observe how Kam Lin runs the presentation and her expectation. Friday... do I have anythingn on Friday? Saturday and Sunday, as usual, for dear but this time only one of the days perhaps. She's doing her revision and I should also start on my revision. And I need to straighten my hair!!! Shit...

Oh well... I hate my job but I don't have a choice right?

This is funny. Spoof of the Wonder Girls. Everyone, let's welcome the Wonder Boys!!! Thanks Jo.

Ok, hope you didn't puke your breakfast/lunch/dinner/whatever you ate you pig! Haha. This is the real MV for Wonder Girls' So Hot. Enjoy...

No comments: