Monday, October 27, 2008

746. no long weekend

Rant of the day: Hate it... Tuesday blues...

Why does time passes so fast? I had yet to enjoy my long weekend!!! Spent most of my time doing projects and projects. But luckily, managed to squeeze a lil time for mum and dear, for at least dinner.

Dear didn't enjoy this long weekend I suppose. Her first paper is tomorrow. And then, more papers follows. Baby, 加油!!! You can do it. Muacks!

As for me, presentation will be on coming Thursday. First group somemore... Sad. At least I can be away for next week for my DJ course. It ain't cheap, so gotta work hard for it. It's a chance for me to get expose to this industry.

I must start preparing my presentation scripts tomorrow. Rehearse... rehearse... rehearse... must bear in mind the time allowed. It's time to impress again. Eric, you had done it so many times and this time, you can do it again! Perhaps, even better.

Gambatte~~必胜~~

No comments: