Saturday, October 04, 2008

728. stress

Rant of the day: Stomach pain pain...

I did woke up early...

But I didn't go jogging...

What happened was I went on snoozing my alarm clock happily and next moment jumped out from my bed, thinking that it was a Friday and I'm late for work. This shows how stress up I am now.

I think I need a seriously good break away from everything and everyone. Or maybe I need to see a psychologist before I really go crazy... Everyone and everything seems to give me stress! And I think more than half of them are self-imposed, which is stress I give to myself. But I can't help it.

Anyway, went to the Jurong swimming complex with dear, where you have those man-made waves and stuff like that. The last time I went was like year 2 in poly! Almost 7 years back! We had fun. But the fun was pretty short. I wished I could had stayed a while longer...

Saw this really cool leather jacket at Zara! Damn it! I wanna own it! But... the price totally threw me off my chair. $459!!! OMFG!!! Though the jacket is really well-designed and the quality is superb but with that price, I will have to live with just breathing air for meals! Don't buy it, Eric... Don't buy it... *maybe self talk might help to dissuade*

Hansel left for London today for a year. Take care buddy! If you are seeing this, sorry man for not being there to see you off. Please take good care of yourself. And yes, enjoy your time there and cut down on the cigs will ya?

Before I forgot, happy birthday Arina. Hope you like the Agnès B neck chain that dear and I bought for you.

I'm so into this song recently. Though it's been there for a while but only now then I seriously hear the meaning to the lyrics. So emo!!!

蕭敬騰 《原諒我》
作詞:阿沁 陳天佑 吳易緯 
作曲:阿沁
導演:游紹
特別演出:張睿家 郭碧婷

請不要分了以後 還記得親吻過的承諾
妳的永久 已不屬於我
默默低頭 那時我很多 話哽在喉嚨

妳的笑妳的快樂 或許我愛太多想太多
我能感受 他比我適合
愛放了手 我偽裝冷漠 比妳先說分手

請原諒我 原諒我不成熟
不愛妳是藉口 好讓妳離開我
請原諒我 好想自私將妳佔有
妳的寂寞就給我承受
換妳過更好的生活

愛過恨過哭過也笑過
親吻過妳的脆弱
其實我比誰都要懦弱

原諒我 必須假裝愛錯
別讓時間逗留 我怕說不出口
原諒我 沒有解釋太多心痛
別無所求 徹底忘了我
愛原來有捨得

我愛過 我才懂

No comments: