Saturday, March 03, 2007

416. load off my shoulder

Quote of the day: 有你在身旁,做什么我都一样开心!

I've tendered!!!

I can literally feel the load off my shoulder once I've handed my letter. Well, not to my immediate superior as he's on leave, so I'd passed to my executive. Well, obviously she's quite surprise but in order to retain me in the company, it's only to transfer me to a none call centre office hours job, which it's pretty obvious that it can't be done.

So now, it's time to look for a new job. Office hour plus none call centre job. Like my previous post, enough means enough. Enough of nonsense peps, calling in with nonsense "problems", together with their nonsense rantings, shoutings and excuses. NONSENSE!

I can't wait for my last day.

Oh yes, so happens that my last day of work is just around my birthday! Celebration? Well, we shall see about that. Too old for birthday celebration la. I'm already 24 this year. Receive pressies also paiseh right? But hor, actually if you insist on giving me pressies, I SERIOUSLY DON'T MIND! Haha...

No comments: