Friday, March 16, 2007

423. mixture

Rant of the day: Some customers I just don't know if I should pity them because they are stupid or should I be angry when they "act" stupid.

This few days are crazy at work man. Calls just suddenly kept on popping in like as if there's no tomorrow! Worse part is that there is no particular trend on why on the sudden increase! Best part is lots of these calls are long and irritating calls. Service level suffered badly. We are answering the calls, trying the best to clear the queue but it just seems that it's not effective! Is it because of school holidays and they are damn free? Tell me how?

Yumi popped a question to me yesterday, if I'm reluctant to leave the company. Honestly, I can't wait for my last physical day at work. But I hate to leave all my friends. After going through so much together, it's actually pretty upset for me to leave. My batch mates, kopi buddy and crazy khakis. Still, leaving is the option to relief the stress from this call centre job.

It's just a mixture of feelings now. Happy or sad? I really don't know how to describe.

Yiu Fei's wedding is at April. Good thing is, she had finally found the man in her life. Bad thing is, her wedding is at Malacca! Alamak! So far... Worse part is I seldom travel, so I really don't know how to settle the travel arrangements. All I know is we'll be staying over at Eason's brother's place for a night. What about transportation? We shall see about that la. I still don't know where is my passport. It's somewhere out there in one of the cupboards la.

Just got a hair cut and it feels damn good. Weather is turning warm again. VERY warm in fact...

No comments: