Friday, March 23, 2007

428. last day

Rant of the day: Looks like it's gonna rain AGAIN! Darn. It's the monsoon season.

We skipped swimming yesterday. Looks like the weather ain't so good after all. It suddenly turned cloudy and down came the rain and thunder. What the?!? I've already got my bag packed and ready to go! What an anti-climax...

It's my last day at work today. My heart is pounding. Excited? Sad? Happy? Melancholy? I can tell you, it's everything that I'm feeling now. Elaine's sms came early this morning when I'm still on bed in my lala land. I really appreciate all the blessings gal! Thanks. Ridwan also sent his message when I saw him online just now. Will forever remember the NSA (New Staff Academy) days. How can I ever forget the curry puff days right?

Talking about curry puffs, I still need to collect the 40 curry puffs that dear had helped me to ordered from Old Chang Kee, which I'll be bringing over to office as a farewell snack for corporate. Alot? Not really when you take into consideration that most of them eat alot! Haha. Anyway, thanks dear for helping me placing my orders.

Dear had been really moody yesterday and I don't know what to do to make her smile. It really hurt when you see her sulk and whatever things you do does not help in the situation. Dear had been complaining how much weight she had gained and the wanting to lose them all. To me, gaining or losing weight will NEVER change the way I love you dear. I've been also gaining weight myself too. Sometimes we just have to learn to accept the way we are created. We might be having those super models body when we were much younger but as time goes by, our body condition changes together with age and lifestyle. But if you insist to lose weight, you have all my support ok. But must do it in a healthy way ok?

Need to prepare my stuff. Tata..

No comments: