Tuesday, March 20, 2007

426. application

Rant of the day: It takes 45min to reach SIM from my home. So long...

I'm just home after submitting my application at SIM. Application cost $52.50. Gosh, luckily it's still before the stupid GST hike, if not it's gonna cost me more! Ouch.

I'm skipping lunch again. Well, actually not really skipping but just eating some other snacks and not the normal meals that we are referring to. Sipping my instant Campbell soup and chewing on some crackers. The time is just too odd for normal meals now, so why not snack a lil instead before dinner.


Something tells me that I should start to exercise like them! Haha. But it must be damn tiring to do such stunts on treadmills. Let's guess how many time they had NG?

I've decided to go for the audition for the DJ Search on 7th April. Now it's how to break the news to Yiu Fei that I'm not able to attend her wedding dinner on the same day itself. All I need now is support. Mental support instead of any dissuasion.

Oh well, be it whether do I get any support or not, I'm still going to try...

Meeting dear for dinner later. What shall we eat? Any cravings?

No comments: