Tuesday, March 06, 2007

418. irritated by inconvenience

Quiz of the day: On a plane crash, every single person died but there are survivors. Why?

The entire day of prayers for my grandpa. I'm tired, really tired... and by the time I can meet dear, it's already dinner time and almost 7.30pm! 2 rounds of same prayers. Oh my... But, able to spend the rest of the night with dear is such a reward.

Mum bought a new shoe cabinet and we had spent the entire night, fixing it up. It's a D.I.Y cabinet. Not too bad, it's quite nice and sturdy.

Anyway, there are piping works again on my block. It's so irritating! Drilling, knocking and all the stuff. I can't sleep with all the noise! And, they have to stop water supply for the entire block from morning till evening! What the heck? But didn't they just done the same thing last year around November or December? Waste of money and yet always cause all the inconvenience...

It's always the case when they waste the tax payers money. Just like the road divider next to my block. Long time ago, there wasn't a divider. Then, gahmen decided to build one. I think it was a good measure to minimize any possible dangers. Then they decided to remove the centre part to make some sort of walk way. Laspe in time was merely a few months. Then now, they've decided to change into traffic lights and start installing the lights and such. So, all our money goes into waste of building this and that and they cannot decide what they really want! Now I'm thinking how long can the traffic lights last until they change their mind again... And the neighbourhood have to go through all the drilling and stuff.

They are really so not using their brains after so much of PCK's SAR song on "use your brain, use your brain".

Oh well...

Today I'm on leave also. I love staying out from work! I can't wait for dear's lunch. She's cooking today. Tell you peps a "secret", my dear cooks really well! Jealous? Hehe. She's taken! =P

No comments: