Monday, March 19, 2007

425. dj search

Rant of the day: I'm having slight sunburn. Ouch!

It's so close to my last physical day. Coming Friday, I'll be saying goodbye to everyone in office. Just hope that there will not be too much emotions involved. Too many peps to thank. Too many friends to miss. Too many memories to remember...

Oh well, life goes on after all.

Anyway, just heard from Y.E.S 93.3FM that there is going to be a DJ Search competition! Oh my goodness! I've gotta participate in this. I might have a chance ya know. Haha. Well, who knows I might be cut to be an excellent radio DJ right? But it had always been a dream to join them on radio. Hope that this dream can come true one day. But darn! The audition is on the same day as Yiu Fei's wedding in Malacca! Shucks! If I manage to pass through the auditions, I might have a new career path from there on! But Yiu Fei is one of my best friends in Cluster C. How? Anyway, for details on this competition, click here to read more. Dear, can help me print the application form first? Muacks!

So should I go for the audition or go for Yiu Fei's wedding? *sobz*

Not working tomorrow, so, I'm going to apply for SIM tomorrow. So far... Plus I'm going alone. Sianzzz...

No comments: