Friday, March 09, 2007

420. stupidity day

Quote of the day: 笨是无药可就的。Stupidity is an incurable disease.

Today is a day of stupidity. All stupid customers calls in today together, one after another. Being stupid DOES NOT matter whether if you are highly educated or not educated. Being stupid DOES NOT matter if you earn more or earn less. Being stupid DOES NOT matter if you can speak and write well or not.

Before lunch, my day started off really well without much of the notable stupid callers. Things just got so bad after lunch. Maybe after they've filled up their stomach, they've also emptied their brain at the same time.

...
Caller : I'm a fucking manager of a call centre and I run it. So I know the process quite well.
Me : Sir, please mind your language over the air. (Well, obviously you are a FUCKING manager! And you call centre must be a pretty badly managed one since yourself admitted that you are so fucked up!)
Caller : What is your name and your rank? I want to speak to your superior.
Me : *slowly spell out my name and my position just in case he is so stupid* And regarding speaking to my superior, I'll need to get her to call you back.
Caller : When? Today? Tomorrow? Next year? What time does she knock off?
Me : I'll expedite for you sir but she'll call you today. I don't know what time she knock off.
Caller : I'm sure you can find out what time she knock off.
Me : I CANNOT find out and I WILL get her to call you back today. (Duh! How would I know what time my boss knock off? No brainer. Do you also know what time your CEO knocks off? Stupid!)
...

Where is his brain honestly? Talk without using brain but if only I can say those bracketed sentences to him to shut and wake him up. Hello, I'm only a customer service officer and NOT my boss personal assistant? Or maybe he himself is his call centre's manager cum his boss's PA? And this is only one of the dumber.

...
Caller : I want you to resend me the bill.
Me : Sir, are you referring to the February bill?
Caller : I don't know la. The one lor. The one lor. Got say my giro deduction one lor.
Me : Sir, you last bill is the February bill and I think you are referring to this one as it does state when and how much will be deducted from your bank giro.
Caller : No. Not this one. The one that I've just received.
Me : Just received? Sir, this bill was printed mid of last month!
Caller : No la. Your system not updated. Aiyo...
Me : (Crazy. How can it be possible that my system is "not" updated? Your brain is not working my dear. Wake up!) Sir, my system is up to date as far as I'm concern, especially for billing matters. The last bills related document we've sent down is your Feb bill sir. Your March bill isn't out yet. Your bills are printed on 14 of every month! Sir, are you referring to your bank's giro statement?
Caller : Ya la ya la. That one that one.
Me : Sir, this is XX. If you want your bank statements, PLEASE call the bank and not us. (Duh!Stupid sia!)
...

Fancy asking for bank giro transaction statement from us. For goodness sake! Would you go to Levi's store and check for stock level for Zara? Obviously using arse to think! And even have the cheek to shout at me.

Of course, this are only 2 of the cases today and there was actually more. It's actually one of the days where all the stupid peps unite. Crap! It pisses me off totally...

Anyway, not meeting dear today as she's out with her friend. Girls night, so shan't be an extra there and I'm also too tired today to go anywhere. Hope she's enjoying herself. I still need to get a haircut and have my passport size photos taken. It's for my SIM application for studies. It's open now. Yeah!

No comments: