Monday, March 26, 2007

430. early birthday celebration

Quote of the day: I love you dear! Muacks!
I'm so touched by dear's attempt to give me an early birthday surprise. She had bought me the chrome dumb bell and yet wish to give me another surprise.

We had lunch at Changing Appetite and I WILL go back again! Their servings are gigantic and at reasonable price! I'd ordered a 2 inch burger and to my surprise, it's about the size of my face! Oh my goodness!

This is the first time that I couldn't finish the fries on my plate! I'd no choice but to give it up. I'm really filled to my brim!

Dear spent the entire night, sacrificing her sleep to make me a birthday scrap book. I'm really so touched! You wouldn't know how happy is it to receive a self-made scrap book from your love one unless you received before too! Dear, I love you so much!

No comments: