Sunday, March 11, 2007

421. fun fair

Rant of the day: I'm going to stop my hair waxes and sprays for a while. My hair is getting too dry and I'm so afraid that I might bald!

I love fun fairs as they never fails to amuse me with all those interesting rides which you don't find at Escape Theme Park. But I think their pricing need to revise. It's TOO expensive! Each ride per person cost from $5 to $10! Siao!

We still love the Ferries Wheel though but it's too costly to have a ride. So dear decided not to pay for the ride but just to take a photo instead. But if dear wants to take the ride, I'll still pay for it, as long as she's happy. The ride might cost $7.50 each but her smile is priceless...

The UK Fun Fair will end next week I think at Hougang. So do make your way down if you are like me, always amused by their rides over there. Of course for those weak-hearted, there is still those tikam stalls for you to win a prize for your beau! But prepare to spend a bomb there! Anyway, I suck at those tikam games. Haha. I rather pay to scream off my voice at those thrilling rides.

No comments: