Thursday, March 22, 2007

427. first pressie

Rant of the day: I'm on MC!

Tomorrow is my last day at work. So much of mixed feelings within me. Athiah was telling me that she'll so miss me when I'm no longer around in office. Winnie was also saying that now that I'm gone, she'll be so bored and lonely.

Anyway, I should be happy about leaving instead of feeling moody...


My first birthday pressie!

A bit early though but I don't mind plus it's from my darling dear! Although it didn't came as a surprise because I carried my own pressie home, but I'm really so touched. I don't really want her to carry. It's not good for gals to carry heavy stuff, so I rather carry it myself. Is a set of 10kg chrome dumb bell set from dear. It came with 2 plates of 1.5kg weights and 2 plates of 2.5kg weights. Do not attempt to carry all at one go if you are not ready. Don't break your arm!

It's something which I've wrote on my wishlist for so long but I'd never bought. Now, I can finally strike it off the list. I love you so much dear! Muacks!

I'm some sort of thinking what to prepare for the DJ audition. Had never been to one and don't know how it will be conducted also. All I know is that it will be held at Plaza Singapura but will it be outdoor stage or like Project Superstar where it's in an enclosed room? What's needed for me to show? Talk? Sing? Dance? Nah... Think it should be just talk la.

Anyway, swimming later with dear. The weather is so good to have a dip in water.

No comments: