Thursday, May 03, 2007

461. coming mothers' big day

Rant of the day: F*** my stupid Internet Explorer!

I'm typing this all over again! Stupid Internet Explorer hanged my entire PC! *Piss*

Mothers' Day is just around the corner. Have you got it all planned for your mum's big day? Or have you decided that it's not such a big day after all? I've decided to bring mum to Xing Wang Hongkong Cafe for dinner. Let's just hope that it's not crowded. She haven't been there so it might be a good dining experience... I hope...

I've sent out numerous resumes but yet to receive any replies. Over-qualified? Or under-qualified? Jobless days seems "nice" as like the name says -- jobless! No need to work. But my savings are screaming for help as they are feeling the pinch right now. I'm like TOTALLY surviving on whatever I have left in my account now. My daily expenses. My transportation. My handphone bills. The feeling sucks big time! And that's not all, once I'm accepted for studies, I'll need to start footing the installments till I can't take it and then will be "mother's loan". Looks like I've got to self declare "bankrupt" soon. Haha...

Anyway, I'm so into one of the songs in the Korean movie -- 200 Pounds Beauty. It's Byul by Kim Ah Joong. "Byul" in Korea means stars. So, are you seeing stars now? Haha. Kim Ah Joong wasn't the original singer for Byul, but was by this group or solo with the stage name of You Me. Ok, what a weird name to use but then again, Korean pop scene always uses weird stage names. Remember HowL, Stay and Rain? Still, the song is so well done that I can't get it off my playlist!

For the entire song listing for this OST, click here.

Ok, after listening to my favourite song, I'm not so bad mood after all...

No comments: