Monday, May 28, 2007

487. i've got it

Rant of the day: The rain cloud keeps coming back but it never rained to wash off the heat.

Yes, I've got through the line! And yes, I've accepted the job. There's more perks then what I've thought. Hope everything will go on smoothly when job starts next month. I'm so happy. I didn't realized that it has a contract of 3 years but no penalty in any cases of early termination but will sacrifice the gratuity award. But I don't think I'll quit easily for this one as they pay me well and I need the money for studies.

I'm so excited...

At least I can go out shopping with slightly less stress on my wallet. Haha.

The class gathering dinner also brings in more good news when more peps have confirmed their attendance with me. Here is the latest list:-

Date : 30 May 2007
Time : 7pm
Place : Manhattan Fish Market @ Plaza Singapura
Note : For those meeting up with me, please be at Dhoby Ghaut MRT by 6.30pm. Please inform me if you wish to meet me, else, be at Manhattan straight at 7pm.
Attendees :
1. Mengqing
2. Elaine
3. Huiying
4. Suyee
5. Karen
6. Alicia
7. Terry
8. Eric
9. Alvin
10. Alan
11. Lek Choon

I really appreciate all who will be coming down. Hope you guys have fun. But then again, thanks to Mengqing for initiating the event. I'm just a helper. Haha. Suddenly, I can't wait to see them all as I've missed the last gathering on last year Christmas.

No comments: