Wednesday, May 23, 2007

481. classmate

New flash: 2nd round of interview at HSBC tomorrow morning!

Ok, the news came a lil too "early" this morning as I was still in my lala land. I will be going for a 2nd round of interview for HSBC with their manager tomorrow morning. Sweet! But how come there's another written test? Wah lau, how many times they want me to write? Will I get the job? How much will they pay me? Nervous...

Had a nice long chat with my secondary classmate, Yicui, last night. It's REALLY LONG since we last saw each other. Think the last time was taking the GCE 'O'-Levels results day. Haha. That was like aeons years back. But it's good to know they are all going on fine. I'm not even sure they might be reading my blog. But if you do, I'm also really going on fine too! Cheers!

Also to poly classmates, the class gathering is now set. So if you are reading this, please help to spread the message.

Date : 30th May 2007
Time : 7 pm
Venue : Manhattan Fish Market @ Plaza Singapura
Notes : For those who wish to meet me, wait for me at Dhoby Ghaut MRT station.
Attendance as of 23rd May 2007 :
1) Mengqing
2) Elaine
3) Huiying
4) Suyee
5) Alicia
6) Karen
7) Terry
8) Eric
9) Alvin

Reason why we arranged at 30th is because 31st is Vesak Day and so if there is a need to stay out late, there will be no excuses! Haha... But we haven't plan any after dinner programmes so do contribute your brain juice and help!

Gals seems more enthu for such gatherings actually. It's actually not too bad for 50% attendance rate. But like Alvin said, it's not a big class also. Somehow, most don't like to reply my messages. Tried sms and msn but neither worked for a handful of them. Oh well, maybe I wasn't "popular" in class. Haha... So for those who wish to attend but name is not reflected, please inform me by all means ASAP!

No comments: