Friday, May 04, 2007

463. gym-ing

Shout out: Oh my gawd! I finally got call up for an interview on Monday! I can't wait.

Ok, like what I've "shouted out" above, I'm actually pretty happy that finally there's someone out there realised that I'm jobless and need a job fast. Haha. Well, I hope I can get it. I need cash fast.

So, during my days nothing better to do, I've actually try to force myself to gym 3 times a week. To burn off my idiotic fats which are there to stay on my body of course. It's actually pretty annoying when you are in front of the mirror, trying to fit in those clothes looking macho. And only to realise that you have a huge "tyre" on your waist and when you wave, there's another "hand" on your arm waving too. It's also very demoralising when everytime you step on the weighing machine and you've gained another kilo!

I have to get myself sweat it out asap...

So, usually my stay in gym is about 1.5 hour. Not very long I know but long enough to lemme sweat like a running tap. Quite a standard regime actually. Since my aim is to lose weight, cardio is what I need. Therefore, everytime dear and I will hit the treadmill and run like hamster once we are there in gym. Then, cycle for like 20min. When there's still energy, walk on the treadmill again. When at home, it's dumbbell time.

Dear thinks the results on me is so much visible but I can never figure out when I still feel fat.

Think there's alot more work to be done. I want to lose weight like Hanna in "200 Pounds Beauty"!!! But if I want to look dashing, I'll need an extreme makeover. Haha... Well, maybe not too extreme. I'm still not that bad. *grin* Hey, at least gals and guys (or gays) on the street still gimme a second look when I bother to dress up ok!

Junqing asked me if I'm going for tomorrow's BBQ for TKD members at Pasir Ris. How come I don't know about it till now? Or maybe I was informed but was nong nong time ago? I'm quite an absent-minded person ya know. Oh well, the piece of info came too late. I've already got event at night. Too bad la, some other time peps.

I'm tired... or rather my legs are tired.

No comments: