Monday, May 21, 2007

479. today

Rant of the day: It's so damn humid today!

I had a bad scare last night that sent my hands trembling badly even when I'm trying to sleep. For those who don't know, I have a bad phobia on flying cockroaches!

So it just happened last night when I'm doing my usual mapling when I suddenly saw this "black object" flew passed my right side and stucked itself to the wall. Took a proper glance at it and I jumped off my chair almost immediately. It's a LARGE cockroach! FUK! It scare the hell out of me and I even left my character standing right in the middle of all the monsters.

It doesn't took me more than 3 seconds for me to run out the room, grabbed the insecticide and take aim. I'm a marksman fyi. Haha. Just to share, buy Shieldtox! It's a fantastic insecticide. In just a short while, the cockroach was already struggling behind the door. So I left it to continue to struggle la.

But the entire thing left me trembling even after I laid on the bed for some time. Screw the cockroach! Can't even get a good night sleep!

Anyway, finished the interview at HSBC. It wasn't as bad as the IRAS one. At least I wasn't as nervous. Just hope that I can get the job and start earning money asap. I'm going broke soon. And also looking forward to work with Felix! It's really cool to work with your pals.

Also, Mengqing wants to organise a poly class gathering but somehow, it's always the same problem. Location and time. All I can say is can't please all la. Hope she can work out something but honestly response is damn bad. Either too expensive or some already have appointments. Most doesn't even reply my message! Whatever... Just hope that there's something we can work out la.

No comments: