Friday, May 25, 2007

483. offer

Rant of the day: My body is aching.

A company called me yesterday to offer me a job. It's not HSBC but another gahmen sector. Good thing is the pay offered is pretty high. Bad thing is when she called me, I'm on the bus and couldn't decide. So I called back just now 3 times, left a voicemail, and still couldn't get her. Oh, just hope she hears my voicemail and get back to me asap.

Is it me or is it the weather. It's quite humid now and it looks like it's gonna rain anytime.

My legs are aching and I'm still having my lil cough so will skip the TKD friendly match. Well, that's one reason la. The other is I haven't been training for so long and it will be rather ugly if a senior belt like me got badly whacked by a lower belt in the arena. So, I shall give it a pass.

Well, will still try to call back later perhaps after lunch time and hopefully she's at her desk.

No comments: