Sunday, May 27, 2007

486. nightmare

Rant of the day: It's so warm that even the shopping malls ain't cold enough to escape the heat!

Have you ever had a nightmare that makes you screamed and wake up in fright and cold sweat? I did last night during the evil hour. Had a terrible nightmare that I screamed out uncontrollably and woke up at 3.30am while everyone should be soundly asleep.

Can't really remember in details of the dream but I can vividly recall that besides me, mum, lil brother and his gal are at home. I remembered that I was in kitchen when suddenly everything around me started to float. The bread. The utensils. The cake. EVERYTHING started to float in mid air. The fridge door simply refuse to close no matter how hard I tried. I ran into my bedroom and grabbed my cross (the one that Hansel and Xuan gave to me when my grandma passed away) and told my mum about the floating things as she's in my lil brother's bedroom. I took the cross in my right hand and used my left hand to point at the fridge door. I started to shout some stuff that goes something like this -- "What ever thing you are, show yourself!". My TV suddenly showed the you black-and-white no channel transmission screen and a face was clearly surfacing. It's so clear that even now, I can still remember the face! It's a face of a woman with just white eyeballs. And I start screaming for my mum to run and I woke up, breaking in cold sweat on my bed.

What a nightmare... It's still giving me an eerie feeling and my hairs are standing.

Is it a sign? An omen?

Well, hope it's just coincident because I almost can't see tomorrow's sun just now. I'm not joking. I was almost hit by a reckless rider in the middle of Orchard Road. Had finished an afternoon snack in Swensons with dear, Angela and Likeng and all of us were awaiting to cross the road over to Takashimaya. The green man showed for a while before we started crossing. I took barely four steps when Angela started screaming hysterically. In less than a split second, a bike sped passed right in front of me in full speed, missing me by inches! I'm not joking. I was almost hit! Fuck! I was so stunned that my mind went total blank.

Was it related to my nightmare? A sign? An omen? It might also be just my luck of course.

I suddenly felt life is so fragile. I might just be sleeping in coffin the next moment... And trust me, this will be the best situation where I lies in the wooden bed. It will be much worse if I were to become paralysis for the rest of my life...

So treasure who ever is around you this instance. Treasure your friends, families and love ones. Most importantly, treasure me...

No comments: