Thursday, May 10, 2007

468. laugh

Rant of the day: Sun is back! Scorching...

Saw this picture while doing some blog surfing. It's freaking hilarious. Think most of us had saw it before during our poly days. So, let's enjoy it once more and laugh.

I seriously wouldn't mind having it printed on my tees! Haha...

My running nose is gone but my cough seems persistent to stay. I've been drinking alot of water but doesn't the cough doesn't seems to budge even a lil. So irritating because my voice will not recover until the cough is gone. But I do sound a lil more "sexy" with my current coarse voice. Heehee...

HSBC called me up for some sort of job assessment tomorrow. I'm so happy. Thanks to Felix's job recommendation and we might have a chance to work together! Woohoo! But the test seems tough. Hmmmmm... I hate written tests. But if both AVA and HSBC offers me job position, I'll be in real dilemma.

Here's S.H.E's new song 《中国话》 MV. Let's learn Chinese rapping. I've tried. I've failed miserably. Haha.

2 comments:

Michael said...

Surfin away and ran across your blog.Its pretty good and among the few that are.I especially enjoyed the meaning of signs post and will always laugh when I see a similar sign on the road.Thanks for your posts and stop by for a visit to my blog.I may have a few things you would enjoy.Im at http://www.michaelangeloh.blogspot.com come on by and enjoy! Thanks again.

Rice said...

hi... thx 4 the visit!!! it's really warming to know tt ppl out dere reads my blog... anyway, tried to visit urs but it's not available. cheerios.