Thursday, May 24, 2007

482. round 2... fight!

Quote of the day: What goes around comes around. Karma do exist in this world.

Just came back from 2nd round of interview with HSBC. Images in my mind was like the Street Fighter that we use to play in arcade... "Round 2... Fight!"... Hope all goes well... and I still hate written test. Oh yes, hate morning interviews also. My brain was still in lala land and wasn't working quite well. Haha.

You guys gotta try the Four Seasons Durians. Their durian pancake is out of this world! They have 2 outlets but personally thinks the one at AMK Hub is much much better. Just look at the generous fillings will make you drool! Definitely worth the $1.50 each! What's more? Buy 4 get 1 free! Woohoo!

But take note of the queue. If you are lucky, it takes you about 15min but if you are queueing on the peak hours, good luck man...

Was also browsing my photos and realized there's this cute photo in my collection that makes me go "awwwwwww". It's a puppy taken from a pet shop.

Look at it's eyes. It's like telling us that it's so sorry that he/she pooped and it wasn't intentional. So cute!

Dear showed me a blog that belongs to one of her friend acquaintance yesterday and that's why I've wrote the quote up there. What goes around comes around. Karma do exist in the world. But most prolly she didn't realize even till now why she had so much problems in her life. I don't quite like the not-so-nice nickname she had gave to dear, so since I don't put names on my blog for those peps whom are potential trouble makers, I shall call her orh ghee (mole) from now on in my blog.

Well, it's NYP TKD friendly match tomorrow but I'm STILL coughing for nuts! Though not serious but definitely a potential trouble when I'm exercising. Should I go?

No comments: